Friday, August 13, 2010

F_____ Friday.

Unfortunately, I have been too busy wrestling with an architecture internship to do any knitting, and so I have nothing new on the knitting front to show you.
I also have no money for yarn, so I can't even show you pictures and force you to admire how yellow (though i will probably never buy yellow yarn) my new (fingering weight, i'm sure) wool-blend is.
Which is really a bummer, considering this is a knitting blog.

So I'm going to have to think of something else.
Like what adjective that starts with F to put in front of Friday.
I can only think of one, and it is an expletive. Of course. Because my charming self cannot think of anything more decent.

I'm considering turning this blog into a mostly-knitting-but-also-about-anything-i-make blog. Nothing over the top and stupid, but I do love to draw (and am working on a portfolio for college apps), and I'm going to start cooking things, just for the hell of it, and practicing food photography (i've always thought that was so cool).
So we'll see.

ps. I am a woman, and right now, I care a lot more about the chocolate next to me than my hungry kitty or my mother's rambling or the impending arrival of my darling boyfriend. It happens once every 28 days.

pps. Scratch that. I just remembered he's bringing me more chocolate. ♥

ppps. Don't worry, I'm going to feed the cat.

pppps. I never thought of an F word. ):

1 comments:

Natalie J said...

I think the F word I thought of was probably the same as the one you first did. Haha. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns